List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Looking for help with Certificate error 428
From:       Joel Tilton <nytamparug () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2022-04-12 19:49:34

Charles
As I said a couple of times these are FTP CLIENT parms

Please put all the parms in your ftp client config member or flat file you
point to with the SYSFTPD DD card.

TRACE mentioned below goes into your FTP client side parm file
And has nothing to do with the SSL trace you are mentioning
Those are two different things

And you're incorrect the TRACE parm used by the FTP client is better and
gives your more detail in my practical experience.

You will get tracing messages in your batch job from the FTP client that
are actually helpful.

Try a batch job on the system next time with these parms coded and you'll
get more detailed information that even the system ssl trace.

Hope that helps
Joel

--
----