List:       racf-l
Subject:    Save the date - Next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group
From:       Mark Wilson <markw () RSMPARTNERS ! COM>
Date:       2020-03-16 8:57:16

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working \
Group, will take place on Thursday 11th June 2020, at the offices of RSM Partners in \
Bromsgrove, UK. We will also be providing the option to join via Webex for those who \
cannot attend in person.

If you would like to give a presentation at the meeting, you are welcome to send us a \
presentation title and abstract – we offer sessions from 30 minutes to 1 hour.

The agenda, along with registration details will be published over the coming weeks. \
In the meantime, please stay tuned to your mailbox or our website \
(https://www.gse.org.uk/working-group/enterprise-security/) for updates.

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease

Jamie Pease CISA, CISM, CISSP, MBCS CITP

Chairman of the GSE UK Security Working Group

Website: www.racf.gse.org.uk<http://www.racf.gse.org.uk>
Email: jamie.pease@gse.org.uk<mailto:jamie.pease@gse.org.uk>
Mobile: +44(0)7961 971938