List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: r_admin some addition information ...
From:       scott Ford <idflist1 () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2020-02-26 18:21:03

Bruce:

Is there a suggested or proper way to run as an elevated privilege ? For
example if I wanted to be able to perform human center site RACF admin (
being they can do just about any RACF function ).
I saw the APAR oa56851 , is this APAR intending to assist in this type
function. What I am trying to do is make sure the methodology we use to
perform RACF provisioning (I still feel this is an odd term)
will be safe and secure. We accept requests from an LDAP server and then we
go thru the logic of determining if the overview message is good and then
pass to RACF. I realize I have asked a lot of questions
but I cant attend SHARE where IBM and a lot of folks here do presentations.
I usually download the presentations and review. New techniques to me are
import for secure functionally.

Regards,
Scott