List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Certificate revocation status checking
From:       Wai Choi <wchoi () US ! IBM ! COM>
Date:       2020-02-17 20:42:36

Matt,

RACDCERT GENREQ does support multiple SANs if you base on a certificate
with multiple SANs . Then CSR created will include them..

You have to enter the SANs manually in the RACDCERT GENCERT command even
if the support is there.

It takes some time to set up PKI Services. But once it is set, you can
request a variety of certificates.

Regards,
Wai

Wai Choi - RACF/PKI Design and Development