List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: IRRXUTIL and R_Admin
From:       scott Ford <idflist1 () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2020-02-06 19:36:25

Bruce,

A Hugh thank you. This helps me so much. I am able now to intelligently
look at the code written and determine if we need to change it or permit
this design. Hayim was kind enough to send Share presentations showing the
RACROUTE. I can read the manuals but sometimes with my ADHD concepts don't
register right away. So to see the code what it is doing with the
explanation helps a lot for me.

Scott

--
Scott Ford