List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: [EXTERNAL]  Re: Certificate revocation status checking
From:       Travis Gibson <travis.gibson.c06u () STATEFARM ! COM>
Date:       2020-02-05 18:27:24

We do not have the HTTP server or an LDAP deployed on our Z/os system(s).   We do \
have ICSF.

Managing a HTTP server and a New LDAP on Z/os would be significant work.   I do not \
have any experience in managing either.   I read over the LDAP objectclasses and \
attributes in the setup and it isn't exactly simple.

I thought the CRL would be necessary to support the revocation processes.   How would \
you manage to stop certs that expired without the CRL?

For the modern browsers SAN and CRL extensions are being required.      At minimum it \
would be nice to see RACDCERT to be able to add these extensions.