List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Moving RACF DB to a different vol
From:       Russ Hardgrove <RussHardgrove () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2019-08-23 23:24:54

In addition to the DSORG=PU (unless volume is SMS managed  (if that's still a \
restriction) insure the space allocation is ONE EXTENT  (i.e. contiguous) only.  \
Unless you copy it with UT400 it cannot be expanded either.    Might be a time to \
figure that in the process.   But, insure that the pri and backup ARE the same size \
(for easy recovery).