List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Trusted Attribute
From:       retired mainframer <retired-mainframer () Q ! COM>
Date:       2018-11-08 17:59:04

It is possible that the wording of the last sentence has led me to misinterpret your \
intent but for clarity and completeness

Unless things have changed recently, there is NO requirement for started tasks to be \
trusted.  There are several SPECIFIC started tasks that IBM recommends be trusted.  \
There probably are some ISV started tasks that this may be true for also.