List:       racf-l
Subject:    LU CSDATA permission
From:       Angela Richardson <lidl1 () SBCGLOBAL ! NET>
Date:       2018-11-07 20:19:43

I have a group of accounts that have FIELD access to read CSDATA via a defined group. \
The results are as follows:

> If the CSDATA field is populate, they are able to display the information in the \
> field.  If the CSDATA field is not populated, they receive the following error - \
> 'IRR52021I You are not authorized to view CSDATA segments.'  The message use to \
> display 'No CSDATA information.' I know they have authority because they can see \
> the information when the field is populated.

We started getting this error after some maintenance was applied and nothing within \
the latest PTFs mention any updates to the FIELD class nor CSDATA field.

We are on z/OS 2.2.

Any information would be appreciated concerning this situation.