List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: RACGLIST usage
From:       "Sokolsky, Hayim Z." <hsokolsky () DTCC ! COM>
Date:       2018-08-28 20:18:51

Everywhere I've been I have pushed using RACGLIST since it became available....

1. It ensures consistency. The RACLISTed rules are the same even across IPLs. Without \
RACGLIST, any system that was IPLed builds its own new RACLIST which may differ from \
the other systems.

2. Less RACLIST building overhead. Only one system builds the dataspaces from \
scratch. The rest use the RACGLIST copies. Way less overhead for large classes.

Hayim Sokolsky
Director, Security Architect
Security Architecture and Technology
Technology Risk Management
DTCC Tampa
Direct: +1 813 470-2177 | hsokolsky@dtcc.com

Visit us at www.dtcc.com or follow us on Twitter @The_DTCC   and on LinkedIn.
To learn about career opportunities at DTCC, please visit dtcc.com/careers.

DTCC Public (White)