List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: DATASET Profiles
From:       "Derevage, Sheila" <000008af90aa0743-dmarc-request () LISTSERV ! UGA ! EDU>
Date:       2018-08-08 15:10:51

Thank you all for sharing your comments on the Dataset Profiles issue.
I am checking out your suggestions.

Sheila Derevage | Senior Information Security Analyst
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Commercial Insurance IT,Technology & Business Services
350 East 96th Street | Indianapolis, IN 46240
Email: Sheila.Derevage@LibertyMutual.com
Tel: 317- 249-2373