List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: revoke for inactivity
From:       Tom Zeehandelaar <Tom.Zeehandelaar () NL ! IBM ! COM>
Date:       2018-08-03 13:25:16

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi Dean,

that is correct. when SETROPTS INACTIVE is set, at logon time the last
logon date of the involved user ID is checked whether it exceeds defined
INACTIVE threshold.
When, that is the case, the REVOKE attribute is assigned to the user ID.
In zSecure, we refer to these user IDs as inactive user IDs. They are not
revoked yet, be at the next logon attempt they will be revoked.
You can easily report these inactive user IDs with zSecure Admin. Go to
option RA.U to work with USER profiles. Next. select option "Attributes" in
the "Additional selection criteria" section and press Enter.
On the next selection panel, in the section named "Logon status", you can
select the option "Inactive" and press Enter again.
This query will produce a report that lists all user IDs that are
inactive.Some of the reported user ID might also be REVOKEd as well!
Note that for all reported user ID, the "I" in the column name "RIRP" is
set to indicate that this user ID is inactive.

Hope this helps.
Best regards, Tom Zeehandelaar