List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: How to determine who making use a default OMVS segment
From:       DAL POS Raphael <Raphael.DALPOS () GENERALI ! COM>
Date:       2017-08-31 15:35:35

Have a look at

http://www.rshconsulting.com/RSHpres/RSH_Consulting__BPX.DEFAULT.USER__April_2015.pdf \

Bob suggests that you use RACF SMF data to identify users dubbing with Unix Default \
User SMF Unload ‐ INITOEDP record ‐ IOEP_DFLT_PROCESS field value "YES".

Ciao,

Raphael Dal Pos / z/OS Support
Generali Shared Services S.c.a.r.l.
GSS\CIN-MF (Central Infrastructure Mainframe)
11-17, Avenue François Mitterrand
93200 Saint Denis / France
Wilo W 03 B1 029C
Raphael.DALPOS@generali.com +(33)1-58-38-59-67
                  or mobile +(33)6.24.33.20.87
"MVS: Guilty, until proven innocent !!" RDP 2009