List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Provocative - disband your security team.
From:       Rob Schramm <rob.schramm () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2017-08-22 18:49:44

There was a MIT paper on making records of bad actors actions available to
everyone.  Relying on transparency to govern the system.  Similar thought
process.

But there is some method to having people outside of the day to day grind
being able to stand up and say .. "we are doing the wrong thing here...".
Of course having said that, all Corp IT eventually reports to the president
of the company.  So, IT sec is never as impartial as some would like us to
believe.

Rob Schramm

--

Rob Schramm