List:       racf-l
Subject:    AW: Detecting BPX.DAEMON use
From:       Peter Hunkeler <phun () GMX ! CH>
Date:       2017-06-07 18:40:33

> Is anyone familiar with a method to see if an account is invoking BPX.DAEM=
ON permissions?  I'm in the process of a bit of a cleanup of that FACILITY a=
nd I'm not certain how to ID what may be calling it and what isn't.

You should *not* delete this profile, even if no userid is permitted to it. =
It kind of activates enhanced security for the z/OS UNIX environment that yo=
u want to have active. See z/OS UNIX System Services Planning for details.

--
Peter Hunkeler