List:       racf-l
Subject:    Save the date - next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group
From:       Mark Wilson <markw () RSMPARTNERS ! COM>
Date:       2017-03-22 16:08:53

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working \
Group, will take place on Thursday 13th July at the offices of RSM Partners in \
Bromsgrove, UK. Please note that registration is now open, which you can access via \
our Events page > http://www.racf.gse.org.uk/content/content_events.php

The agenda is currently under construction and will be published towards the end of \
April. To that end, we are currently looking for presenters for our meeting, so if \
you have a topic that you think will be of interest to the group, please send an \
e-mail to the Chairman (jamie.pease@gse.org.uk<mailto:jamie.pease@gse.org.uk>) with \
your bio and session abstract.

Some topics we already have planned for the agenda include:

  *   z Systems Security Update
  *   GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
  *   Identity Access Management – how will IAM impact RACF Administration?

We look forward to seeing you in July.

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease