List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: IRRDBU00 error
From:       Russ Hardgrove <RussHardgrove () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2017-03-11 18:20:02

Debra,      (yes....    the title is IRRDBU00 - the website won't (automatically) add \
the original email text)

Regarding Lennie's statement ("If the original database was 100 cylinders, then the \
copy should be the same.").     MUST be the same..   Unless copied via UT400.

Absolutely!!  DFSMS may NOT change the space.   That is certainly the issue here.    \
I had this occur numerous times (not contig or SMS space released copies) when I \
worked lvl2.  IRRDBU00 needs an intact (and mirror image) DB and it's advisable never \
to use the actual live DB.

Russ Hardgrove