List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: 24 September: This Day in History
From:       "Roach, Dennis" <Dennis.Roach () AIG ! COM>
Date:       2016-09-26 13:18:33

Does anyone remember which version first had exits?
I remember that the doc was not good. I had to use slips on a nop exit to determine \
what was being point to. This was how we implemented protect-all and generics at that \
time.

Dennis Roach, CISSP, PMP
AIG
IAM Access Administration - Consumer | Identity & Access Management

2929 Allen Parkway, America Building, 3rd Floor | Houston, TX 77019
Phone:  713-831-8799

Dennis.Roach@AIG.com | www.aig.com