List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Suggestions for a new survey
From:       "R.S." <R.Skorupka () BREMULTIBANK ! COM ! PL>
Date:       2016-09-01 21:02:52

W dniu 2016-09-01 o 21:51, Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw pisze:
> I understand that an RVARY response of YES will be accepted from a console with \
> MASTER authority even if RVARYPW specifies different passwords.

Things seems simple now, here, on the forum.
However it happened in a real world, many years ago (read: I was
greenhorn), and many settings of the system were poor or very poor.
That was the reason for the mistake, and partially that was a reason for
hard way of recovery.
BTW: As far as I remember, I managed it within 30 or 45 minutes. Good
time, IMHO.
<shameless plug>
More important: just after I fixed it I started stydying the problem,
RTFM plus some experiments. I've got much wiser within days. Lesson
really learnt.
</shameless plug>

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
Treść tej wiadomości może zawierać informacje prawnie chronione Banku \
przeznaczone wyłącznie do użytku służbowego adresata. Odbiorcą może być \

This e-mail may contain legally privileged information of the Bank and is intended \
solely for business use of the addressee. This e-mail may only be received by the \
addressee and may not be disclosed to any third parties. If you are not the intended \
addressee of this e-mail or the employee authorized to forward it to the addressee, \
be advised that any dissemination, copying, distribution or any other similar \
activity is legally prohibited and may be punishable. If you received this e-mail by \
mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your \
e-mail software and delete permanently this e-mail including any copies of it either \
printed or saved to hard drive.

mBank S.A. z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Senatorska 18, 00-950 Warszawa, www.mBank.pl, \
e-mail: kontakt@mBank.pl Sąd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydział Gospodarczy \
Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, nr rejestru przedsiębiorców KRS 0000025237, NIP: \
526-021-50-88. Według stanu na dzień 01.01.2016 r. kapitał zakładowy mBanku S.A. \
(w całości wpłacony) wynosi 168.955.696 złotych.