List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: How turn on SMF Event.Qualifier 1.0 Successful Logon?
From:       Charles Mills <charlesm () MCN ! ORG>
Date:       2016-05-10 13:09:31

Thanks all!

I thought this might be more complicated than one parameter in a manual.

I have conveyed this information to the user and my interpretation of his
answer is that by "I always used to get .0's for TSO" what he really meant
was "I get .0's for other event types and I would really like to get them
for TSO logons."

Yes, FYI, I am real aware of the additional event 1 qualifiers and 44x
relocates for MFA. I implemented day one support in our product. <g>

Charles