List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Controlling CICS trn from specific subnet
From:       Stu Henderson <stu () STUHENDERSON ! COM>
Date:       2016-05-03 13:39:07

Rafa,  take a look at this from Hayim, which should help.

http://www.stuhenderson.com/Handouts/SERVAUTH%20for%20NYRUG%20&%20TBRUG%202009-04%206up.pdf

Best regards, Stu

--
Stu Henderson (301) 229-7187  stu@stuhenderson.com  SITE= www.stuhenderson.com
Next mainframe audit seminar May 10-13, 2016 in Raleigh, NC