List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Unload RACF Database
From:       Stu Henderson <stu () STUHENDERSON ! COM>
Date:       2015-07-26 8:59:57

List,

     Several of you have offered much better answers than mine:
*_
_**_From Walt Farrell_*

I just noticed the DBU2MSXL package available from the RACF Downloads
page:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/features/racf/downloads/dbu2msxl.html

I have no experience using that tool, but it claims to do what the OP
wants, I think.

_*From Nigel Pentland*_

The original question relates to Excel, so I thin it's only fair to give
mention to Cory Curtis who has tools for pulling the unload into Access

https://sites.google.com/site/cgcurtis/

As for me, well guess it's not going to come as any surprise I use my
own utilities

http://www.racf.co.uk

Thanks for sharing, and thanks to IBM for giving us the DBU utility in
the first place.  Stu

--
Stu Henderson (301) 229-7187  stu@stuhenderson.com  SITE= www.stuhenderson.com fax=301-229-3958
BLOG at:  www.stuhenderson.com/isauditblog