List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Cloning a userid
From:       "Chase, John" <jchase () USSCO ! COM>
Date:       2014-12-31 14:55:55

Run IRRRID00 with your user ID in //SYSIN (but don't run the resulting CLIST until \
you're ready to be retired!).

    -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is \
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, \
delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately, and refrain \
from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any other person.