List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: assign userid to sms address space
From:       Wilco Boschman <wilco.boschman () GOOGLEMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2014-03-25 16:36:15

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 07:57:22 -0400, Russell D Hardgrove <hardgrov@US.IBM.COM> wrote:

Hello all,

The output of the SR and RLIST command.

TSO SR CLASS(RACGLIST)
ICH31005I NO ENTRIES MEET SEARCH CRITERIA

TSO RLIST RACGLIST *
ICH13004I NOTHING TO LIST

Don't tell me about puzzling! :( When starting after IPL the message IRR812I for the SMS address
space is issued. It selects the ** profile. My profile is not selected, unless it can only select the **
profile... Assigning a userid will then fail because the STDATA segment specifies =MEMBER for the
userid. We don't have a userid SMS but a group called SMS (for HLQ of datasets relating to SMS).

So I'm certainly puzzled.....

kind regards

WIlco Boschman