List:       racf-l
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?UmU6IFRyeWluZyB0byBhZGQgYSBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0ZSB0byBSQUNG?=
From:       nigel () nigelpentland ! net <nigel () NIGELPENTLAND ! NET>
Date:       2012-07-19 6:50:58

Russ,

Guess that depends on your view as to whether a certificate with a blank DN is a \
valid entity that you would expect RACDCERT to be able to add?

Not sure if this would be an X.509 compliant certificate or not?

Either way it's useful to understand the current limitation.

Hope that makes sense?

Nigel...

Sent from my HTC