List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: ICH408I agaist a grouping class
From:       "Chase, John" <jchase () USSCO ! COM>
Date:       2012-07-12 16:54:34

against the grouping class, but
> not against the normal member class.
> Probably the actual members in the auth check is ignored, but is this
allowed?

The actual CICS command is QUERY SECURITY, which does allow a class to
be specified in the command.

    -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is \
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, \
delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately, and refrain \
from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any other person.