List:       racf-l
Subject:    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Zapping_user=B4s_ACEE?=
From:       jan de decker <jan.jedsp () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2011-12-23 11:18:09

Hi,

If you want to have access to a profile, you could write a small RACROUTE
REQUEST=AUTH (ICHRCX02) assembler exit that for example could do the
following

fields mapped by ICHRCXP macro

RCXCLASS  the class you do not want authorisation checking

RCXENORP the profile or ENTITY

RCXACEE    points to the ACEE where you can check the userid

Assume that you want to grant temporary access for your userid on a
specific profile in a class.

Check the USERID in the ACEE
Check the profile and the class
WTOR to ask access

If all well, set the return code to zero and return
Otherwise
Issue a LOAD of ICHRIX02, if it is found pass control to it

You can activate this by an IPL and dynamically by a job that in step1

Hammer the exit into place

Load your reentrant exit in CSA
Start with x'00'
map as PSA
PSA + x'10'     FLCCVT points to CVT
CVT + x'3F0'    CVTRAC points the RCVT
RCVT + x'A4'   RCVTRCXP
If this is non-zero
Set to the address of your exit

Step 2
 do what you have to do

Step 3

reset your RCVTRCXP pointer

do a LOAD of ICHRCX02
if found set the address in the RCVT, otherwise, set it to 0

Best regards,

jan