List:       racf-l
Subject:    Automatic reply: ICHRIX02 exit issue
From:       "Smith, Rawdon H (ICT)" <rawdon.smith () STAFFORDSHIRE ! GOV ! UK>
Date:       2011-11-29 18:38:43

Thank you for your e-mail. I am not in work until Thursday - please contact the ICT \
Server Support Team for all operational issues.

Kind regards

Rawdon Smith
Disclaimer

This e-mail (including any attachments) is only for the person or organisation it is \
addressed to.  If you are not the intended recipient you must let me know immediately \
and then delete this e-mail.  If you use this e-mail without permission, or if you \
allow anyone else to see, copy or distribute the e-mail, or if you do, or don't do \
something because you have read this e-mail, you may be breaking the law.

Liability cannot be accepted for any loss or damage arising from this e-mail (or any \
attachments) or from incompatible scripts or any virus transmitted.

E-mails and attachments sent to or received from staff and elected Members may be \
monitored and read and the right is reserved to reject or return or delete any which \
are considered to be inappropriate or unsuitable.

Do you really need to print this email?  It will use paper, add to your waste \
disposal costs and harm the environment.