List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: OMVS access issue
From:       "R.S." <R.Skorupka () BREMULTIBANK ! COM ! PL>
Date:       2011-08-30 14:40:21

W dniu 2011-08-30 13:05, jagadishan perumal pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I can see the path /proj/poc/plconfig/plconfig.xml and
> /proj/poc/ws1/wsdir  has read write execute but still i get the below error
> when i issue install. Please guide me.
>

> ICH408I USER(CICS1USR) GROUP(SYS1    ) NAME(DFLT CICS USR
> /proj/poc/plconfig/plconfig.xml
> CL(DIRSRCH ) FID(01E9F1F8E4E7F400A604000000000003)
> INSUFFICIENT AUTHORITY TO STAT
> ACCESS INTENT(--X)  ACCESS ALLOWED(GROUP      ---)
> EFFECTIVE UID(0000000600)  EFFECTIVE GID(0000000004)
>
> ICH408I USER(CICS1USR) GROUP(SYS1    ) NAME(DFLT CICS USR
> /proj/poc/ws1/wsdir
> CL(DIRSRCH ) FID(01E9F1F8E4E7F400A604000000000003)
> INSUFFICIENT AUTHORITY TO OPENDIR
> ACCESS INTENT(--X)  ACCESS ALLOWED(GROUP      ---)
> EFFECTIVE UID(0000000600)  EFFECTIVE GID(0000000004)

General tip:
list all the path level by level and see what the right are set.
ls -laD /
ls -laD /proj
ls -lsD /proj/poc/ws1

Watch '.' (single dot) entry. Watch owner and group, then applicable
"rwx" section.

I bet, in your case CICS user has insufficient authority to some of the
directiories in the path. Which one? There is a method to translate FID
to directory name, AFAIR ther is some REXX script available on USS
downloads site.

HTH
--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
Tre   tej wiadomo ci mo e zawiera  informacje prawnie chronione Banku przeznaczone wy \
cznie do u ytku s u bowego adresata. Odbiorc  mo e by  jedynie jej adresat z wy  \

This e-mail may contain legally privileged information of the Bank and is intended \
solely for business use of the addressee. This e-mail may only be received by the \
addressee and may not be disclosed to any third parties. If you are not the intended \
addressee of this e-mail or the employee authorised to forward it to the addressee, \
be advised that any dissemination, copying, distribution or any other similar \
activity is legally prohibited and may be punishable. If you received this e-mail by \
mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your \
e-mail software and delete permanently this e-mail including any copies of it either \
printed or saved to hard drive.

BRE Bank SA, 00-950 Warszawa, ul. Senatorska 18, tel. +48 (22) 829 00 00, fax +48 \
(22) 829 00 33, e-mail: info@brebank.pl S d Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydzia  \
Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru S dowego, nr rejestru przedsi biorców KRS 0000025237, \
NIP: 526-021-50-88. Wed ug stanu na dzie  01.01.2011 r. kapita  zak adowy BRE Banku \
SA (w ca o ci wp acony) wynosi 168.346.696 z otych.