List:       racf-l
Subject:    Automatic reply: Re: Group Connection to new dataset profiles!
From:       "Bernard. Fred" <BernardF () SACCOUNTY ! NET>
Date:       2011-06-24 10:34:08

I'll be out of the office until June 13 when I can respond to your email. Thank you.
COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.