List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Wildcards in Dataset Profiles
From:       "McKown, John" <John.McKown () HEALTHMARKETS ! COM>
Date:       2011-04-13 17:07:42

It is still not allowed in RACF. In RACF, the first node cannot be a generic, and \
must either be an existing user or group.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *
john.mckown@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or proprietary \
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by \
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the \
brand name for products underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of \
HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life \
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM