List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: aturomatic updates to class UNIXMAP
From:       D E Engelbrecht <elardus.engelbrecht () SITA ! CO ! ZA>
Date:       2011-04-12 20:23:45

Russell D Hardgrove  wrote:

>when you ADVANCE the database TO stage 3  via
//IRA001      EXEC PGM=IRRIRA00,PARM='STAGE(3)'
that (all profiles in the UNIXMAP class being deleted) happens as PART of
that STAGE advancement.
So there is NO need to doc to clean them up.    maybe we ought to DOC to
-forget- about them and never re-add them ?        I'm pretty sure our SPG
says we clean them up,     (in 7.1.1 IRRIRA00 stage conversion)

Many thanks for your kind reply. It was really unexpected!

All of the very best for you, your family and your team!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht