List:       racf-l
Subject:    Fwd: Dovetailed Technologies Webinar: "Using SFTP on the z/OS
From:       Scott <scott () AITRUS ! ORG>
Date:       2009-11-23 18:10:51

Dovetailed Technologies was sensible enough not to spam the mailing lists
with their company propaganda.  However, I don't work for them and I think
this is worthwhile enough to tell everyone about.  So, I will--Please don't
hate me.  Every week or so, people ask questions about doing SFTP on the
Mainframe.  This would be a good thing to pass up your chain of command if
you've been trying to get SFTP going in your shop.  Or if you simply want t=
learn more about how they do it.

I've been sorta following it, and it seems like they have a stable release
where the SFTP will use the SSL certificates stored in RACF (Digital
Certificates).  Which makes adoption that much more enticing.  Keep up the
good work, Dovetailed!

Scott