List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: DASD Volume UACC
From:       Hal Merritt <HMerritt () JACKHENRY ! COM>
Date:       2008-09-25 17:18:33

Ask for a clarification. Keep asking until you can understand the
request and can answer in simple terms. IMHO, trying to guess what the
auditor is really asking is confusing to all and somewhat of a waste of
time.

They probably really mean DASD -datasets-.

Or perhaps they might be asking about things like catalogs, VVDS, VTOC,
etc. But I'd assume the simpler case.