List:       racf-l
Subject:    New Certification
From:       Jeffrey Loewenstein <jeffcisa () VERIZON ! NET>
Date:       2008-09-25 11:46:25

Last night ISC2 made an announcement last night at the OWASP Conference
in New York City about a new Certification.  I have the web page below
with the new information about this this Certification.  I can think of
a fair number of individuals on this list that should be qualified for
their equivalent of their new Certification without taking the exam.
Anyone with a fair amount of experience should check this one out.

Jeffrey Loewenstein, CISA

https://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/content.cgi?category=1690

CSSLP - Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional