List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Unable to RESUME User - User has REVOKE DATE=NONE
From:       Trish Abbs <Trish_L_Abbs () NBC ! GOV>
Date:       2008-09-24 16:51:58

If you have Vanguard Administrator, it's possible someone has set the user
to a 'hard revoke'.  That status does not show up on a RACF display of the
user.   Use Vanguard menu to remove the hard revoke.

                      Lizette Koehler
                      <starsoul@MINDSPR        To:       RACF-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
                      ING.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by: RACF            Subject:  Re: Unable to RESUME User - \
User has REVOKE DATE=NONE  Discussion List
                      <RACF-L@LISTSERV.
                      UGA.EDU>

                      09/24/2008 07:27
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      RACF Discussion
                      List

Want command are you using and what messages are you getting.  The more
details the better.

Lizette