List:       racf-l
Subject:    Secure TN3270
From:       "Coatney, Bill" <Bill.Coatney () ANPAC ! COM>
Date:       2008-04-28 14:15:36

            I need to set up a secure TN3270 connection on our z/OS 1.9
system. I have read through the Communications Server IP Configuration
Guide and it seems like the TLS protocol would be the way to go, as
opposed to the SSL protocol. Did I interpret that correctly? Also does
anyone have a cookbook type list for the needed steps for setting up the
secure TN3270 connection? I am also going to cross post this on the
IBM-MAIN listserv.

Bill Coatney
ANPAC - Information Services
(417)-887-4990  ext. 2610