List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: IRRDPTAB / Dynamic Parse question
From:       Chris Nelson <chris.nelson.bcc1 () STATEFARM ! COM>
Date:       2008-04-23 13:50:58

Never mind, found the message explaining it.  There was a parm problem
during IPL that has since been corrected.  Here is the message from the
IRRDPTAB shortly after IPL.  Of course it was not noticed because the
automated operator filtering did not know to look for it.

IRR545I IRRDPI00 FAILED BECAUSE IT IS NOT A TSO-AUTHORIZED COMMAND.