List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: connect group to cert
From:       Nigel Pentland <nigel () NIGELPENTLAND ! NET>
Date:       2008-03-28 22:49:46

Hi Adam,

As I understand it the owner per say doesn't matter.  What matters is that
you have it 'owned' by SITE (i.e. irrsitec).

It looks to me like RACDCERT is looking for a user ID called KEYRING which
doesn't exist because it's actually a group.

I think what you need to get right are the permissions around your FACILITY
class profiles, e.g.

FACILITY IRR.DIGTCERT.LIST
FACILITY IRR.DIGTCERT.LISTRING

Where you want the STARTED task ID appearing on the appropriate access
lists.  If your certificate is 'owned' by SITE and your STARTED task has
access to the FACILITY class profiles I think that might do it?

Nigel...