List:       racf-l
Subject:    Re: Status report on updated RACSEQ program.
From:       "McKown, John" <John.Mckown () HEALTHMARKETS ! COM>
Date:       2008-03-28 18:21:58

Excellent idea! Thank you very much.

[snip]

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.