List:       racf-l
Subject:    Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: REVOKE and ICHEINTY
From:       Jouke den Besten <j.den.besten () BELASTINGDIENST ! NL>
Date:       2007-08-24 13:54:54

Hi Elardus,

I am getting old too ..... Have been in 1981 in the RSA, have been in
Joburg, Durban, Cape Town.... and I did not remember the decimal
system.....

Well, I must be coming to your country someday...... sounds good..... and
it's so beautiful overthere.....

Have a nice weekend

Groeten / Regards

Jouke den Besten

             "D E Engelbrecht"
             <elardus.engelbre
             cht@SITA.CO.ZA>                                           Aan
             Verzonden door:              RACF-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
             "RACF Discussion                                           Cc
             List"
             <RACF-L@LISTSERV.                                   Onderwerp
             UGA.EDU>                     Re: Betr.: Re: REVOKE and
                                          ICHEINTY

             24-08-2007 15:45

              Antwoord a.u.b.
                    aan
             "RACF Discussion
                   List"
             <RACF-L@LISTSERV.
                 UGA.EDU>

Jouke den Besten wrote:
> And do you have cents in the country of the South African rands?? I've
never known that, and it has been some time since I've been there and ....
that ;-)))))

Ok. It is Friday and I'm bored like a dog outside on a rainy day while the
boss is in the house and the boss is drinking coffee while watching RACF-
L, oops, TV... :D

One Rand is 100 cents. R1.20 is one Rand and twenty cents. We have moved
from the stupid British pound system to a decimal system somewhere in the
1960 around.

Just now R7.24 is equal to $1.00 and R9.83 to one Euro. So you can come
again to our country for a cheap-cheap holiday. :-D

Groete / Greetings

Elardus Engelbrecht

De Belastingdienst gebruikt e-mail niet voor de uitwisseling van vertrouwelijke \
informatie met de burger of voor de bekendmaking van beslissingen. De Belastingdienst \
hanteert conventies voor het gebruik van e-mail. Deze zijn te vinden op \
www.belastingdienst.nl. \