List:       r-sig-teaching
Subject:    Re: [R-sig-teaching] About the standard gaussian distribution
From:       "Richard M. Heiberger" <rmh () temple ! edu>
Date:       2017-04-20 17:40:28

Let me suggest the interactive graphic NTplot in the HH package.

## install.packages("HH") ## if you don't have it yet.
library(HH)
NTplot(shiny=TRUE)

[to exit a shiny app, use C-c C-c in the R window in Macintosh, and
<esc> in the R window in Windows]

This single display covers about 60% of the introductory course.
See ?NTplot for additional examples.
Be sure to read the Details section and the examples.