List:       r-sig-teaching
Subject:    [R-sig-teaching] Webinar service for R course
From:       Stas Malavin <stas.malavin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-09 19:23:54

Dear colleagues,

I plan to give a short online course for several friends covering the beginnings of R \
and multivariate statistics. Could you recommend any suitable (webinar) service? I \
don't intend to repeat the course, at least in the near future, so probably I'd \
better use a trial version or a one-time solution, not a full one. As for the \
content, I plan to base on live streaming of the console (thus screen sharing is \
needed), and to show a presentation outlining chief moments. I think I also need text \
chat. Sorry if I overlooked a similar question here and thank you in advance, any \
advice is highly appreciated.

Stas