List:       r-sig-robust
Subject:    Re: [RsR] [R] Oja median
From:       "Valentin Todorov" <valentin.to () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-18 15:29:16

I also do not understand why do you need it, but since you insist, I assume
you have a good reason.

An S-Plus code (wrapper of a C++ algorithm) was to be found on the Tommi
Ronkainen's page, but now the link is dead:

http://www.akustiko.fi/~wigy/?id=2 <http://www.akustiko.fi/%7Ewigy/?id=2>

The original article from ICORS 2001 is here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=-7GD-U-L1e8C&pg=PA344&lpg=PA344&dq=Oja+median&source= \
web&ots=blmcF0v_ps&sig=2lamD1URFDdmcN_3AopXfRGyaIo&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

I do not know if some of the authors is reading this list and I am copying
to Hannu in CC.

Best regards,
Valentin

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Martin Maechler <maechler@stat.math.ethz.ch