List:       r-sig-mixed-models
Subject:    Re: [R-sig-ME] Interpretation of lmer output in R
From:       Julia Sommerfeld <Julia.Sommerfeld () utas ! edu ! au>
Date:       2011-02-28 8:17:15

Dear Douglas and list,

Again thank you for the answers. I think I'm getting the "story" now - I was
definitely missing some background knowledge required to understand the
transition from logistic regression to the output of my lmer.

Keen to learn more...

Cheers

Julia

--
Julia Sommerfeld - PhD Candidate
Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies

Phone: +61 458 247 348
Email: julia.somma@gmx.de
Julia.Sommerfeld@utas.edu.au

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]