List:       r-sig-mixed-models
Subject:    [R-sig-ME] need help in R program
From:       hello bye <fouzia12001 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 15:49:34

Dear Prof.Dr Douglas Bates
I am a R using. I want to estimate the parameters of poisson regression by writing \
the log like function and use the optim( ) or mle( ) and the compare with estimation \
of parameters by using glm(). since some of the explanatory variable usually are \
nominal(age, gender,..), how can do this?. I tried already but the results not same.  \
I am looking for your answer. Thanks Fauzia Taweab

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]