List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Can't make odbc FreeTDS connections in R.app, can with RStudio, /usr/local/bin/R, Rs
From:       Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek () R-project ! org>
Date:       2021-08-11 20:55:06

Joey,

it is hard to say - it could be a bug in the driver. I would recommend using lldb to \
find the trace so you know where it happens - it would be anywhere from the odbc \
package, odbc library or the driver. If there is a difference, also check if you are \
are used. You could use JDBC with jTDS instead to see if that works better (or a \
native driver if it exists).

Cheers,
Simon