List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Problem with dot chart examples in my Mac
From:       Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek () R-project ! org>
Date:       2021-02-08 22:35:16

More importantly, the message is a spurious message from the OS, not an error, and \
does not affect the functionality - the FAQ mentions how to disable those if they \
bother you since R has not control over those. If there is an actual bug to report, \
then please use the bug reporting system.

Cheers,
Simon