List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac]  MacTeX 2020 and TeX Live Utility (No Longer Included)
From:       Stefan Evert <stefanML () collocations ! de>
Date:       2020-04-28 13:16:00

> On 28 Apr 2020, at 14:06, Marc Schwartz via R-SIG-Mac <r-sig-mac@r-project.org> \
> wrote:
> I am not using homebrew, but if you are running on Catalina, then the homebrew \
> folks would have had to address the notarization issue in their packaging \
> independently.

TLU and the other programs are still there from the previous version of MacTeX – \
they aren't deleted by installing the new distribution and will continue to work.  So \
the instructions for missing apps only apply to a fresh install of MacTeX 2020.

Of course, after upgrading to Catalina, I had to tell the system once to run these \
programs even though they're not notarized.

Best,
Stefan