List:       r-sig-mac
Subject:    Re: [R-SIG-Mac] Using XQuartz - any known issues?
From:       "Fox, John" <jfox () mcmaster ! ca>
Date:       2020-04-22 13:40:14

Dear Niall,

I'll update the Rcmdr macOS installation notes to reflect Simon's information about \
XQuartz causing a font cache to be built on first installation.

I'm glad that the Rcmdr is now working normally for you and your students. I wouldn't \
code this as "user error," but as a previously unnoticed (by me) consequence of \
installing XQuartz for the first time.

Best,
 John